Success of every project implementation largely depends on properly executed and managed business analysis work.
We at Best Processes established portfolio of Business Analysis services to assist our clients in effectively scoping and executing major project and process implementation initiatives (based on the Industry Best Practices of the International Institute of Business Analysts Business Analysis Framework).
Our main objective is to ensure full alignment between business needs and requirements with selected technology solutions. When this alignment is achieved organisations are well positioned to maximize their Return on Investment and realize significant operational gains.
Business Analysis Services
Our service delivery approach is flexible and can accommodate various types of client needs and scenarios from simple staff augmentation, project based services, managed business analysis services to full Business Analysis as a Service model.
Our portfolio of Business Analysis services consists of:
- Enterprise Analysis (business needs/problems and/or opportunities identification)
- Business Case Development
- Feasibility Study
- Business Requirements Gathering, Elicitation and Documentation
- Business Process Analysis, Modeling, Re-engineering & Documentation
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) selection & evaluation (RFI and RFP)
- Solution Assessment and Validation
- Functional/Non Functional Requirements Analysis, Creation & Management
- Use Cases Development & Management
- Data Analysis, Modeling & Documentation
- Software Prototyping
- Quality Assurance Implementation, Integration & Management
- SDLC/ALM Processes Design and Implementation
- Business Analysis Competency Assessment
- Business Analysis Centre of Excellence (BACoE) Implementation
Business Analysis Service Benefits
Best Processes Business Analysis services deliver significant value and ROI to our clients. Some of these key value points are as follows:
- Innovative, creative and high value solutions
- Rapid and cost effective implementations
- Objective approach in defining the best solutions for your organisation
- Ability to scale and provide highest output
- Minimized requirements churn
- Significant reduction in rework
- Effective change management
- Industry best practise for business analysis
- Industry best practices for SDLC/ALM
- Seamless integration into various project management methodologies
To arrange any of our services please do not hesitate to Contact our client support team.